Cushman & Wakefield - Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Watermill Estate, 725 White Hill Road, Red Hill.
Offered as a whole or individually Watermill Estate with its 12 titles over 119.5 hectares is a significant and rare contiguous holding in Red Hill on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula.
Watermill Estate presents as a significant property in Red Hill a location synonymous with recreational and lifestyle activities surrounded by some of Victoria’s most outstanding architecturally designed properties.
Sitting prominently on the second highest point of the Mornington Peninsula, Watermill Estate commands sweeping views of Western Port, Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne. Formerly a Murray Grey cattle stud, this gracious property could be utilised for any number of projects. Set on approximately 119.5* hectares and surrounded by an established garden, this breathtaking offering is unrivalled.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES
- 119.5* hectares (295 acres) agricultural holding on Mornington Peninsula's Red Hill
- 12 titles available as a whole or individually
- Favourable climate with annual average rainfall of 860mm
- Strategically placed laneways and cattle yards
- High-quality architecturally designed 1950’s two storey homestead and an additional 3 dwellings
- Substantial farm infrastructure including water to all paddocks and reticulated water system to troughs
- Located 85* kilometres from the Melbourne CBD via the Eastlink and Peninsula Link freeways