Here is an opportunity to invest, live and profit with 3 unique purchasing opportunities on offer with the one property, 17 & 18 Bowen Street, Spring Hill.
The property which is zoned for both residential and commercial is spread over two lots of 70m2 and 75m2 with separate entrances. It can be sold as a whole 145m2 office space with 2 car parks, two individual fully fitted two bedroom, one bathroom units or offices with a car park each, or a 2 bedroom apartment with an adjoining fully fitted office which could be rented out or utilised as a home office. It is a rare opportunity with huge potential that would suit an array of buyers.
- 145m2 of floor space (over 2 lots - L17 = 75m2, L18 = 70m2)
- Combination of offices, meeting rooms and work spaces
- Large modern kitchen plus 2 separate toilets. The owner is looking to fit out the first space with a full- sized kitchen also.
- Efficient, regular and easily sub-dividable floor plan
- Prime location just minutes from the city centre
- 2 separate entries (can be two separate offices or residential)
- 2 exclusive covered car parks
Spring Hill is located just metres to the City centre and neighbours Fortitude Valley, the precinct is home to hospitals and schools, and a strong business community. The Brisbane City Councils draft neighbourhood plan for the area aims to encourage the revitalisation of the precincts commercial, retail and dining amenity, whilst preserving its unique heritage characteristics.
Please call Marketing Agent Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
* Proposed renovation floor plans attached