75 Newcastle Street is situated within the main major roadway within Fyshwick and enjoys great street exposure. The property is currently utilised for motor vehicle sales similar to a number of properties in the surrounding area. Surrounding properties are a mixture of car yards, showrooms, service station and a Bunning's Warehouse.
The block is of a rectangular shape measuring 1,852sqm* which includes 1,000sqm* of warehouse and an additional 300sqm* of concrete Mezzanine.
Accommodation comprises showroom, staff amenities, numerous offices and high clearance storage warehouse area on the ground floor. There is a mezzanine level used for storage plus male and female toilet facilities situated on the perimeter of the building.
Other improvements include concrete paved front car park, concrete paved driveway, rear car parking, wire mesh security fencing to the side and rear boundary.
Specifications of the development are as follows:
* concrete slab flooring to the ground and mezzanine levels
* steel framed roof
* external walls of painted masonry block
* metal clad roof with sky-lights providing natural lighting
* timber framed showroom fronts and metal framed windows
* high clearance electronic operated roller doors at the front and rear of the building
* roller door to the side of building
For more information please contact CBRE.