Iconic Darlinghurst warehouse conversion:-
Potential to owner occupy or refurbished investment.
107-111 Crown Street, Darlinghurst is a well-positioned asset that offers the flexibility of occupying "as is" being re-furbished or redeveloped.
The property has been home to the world renowned City Gym, which has been a fitness industry icon since 1978.
The asset has strong appeal, in particular, for purchasers looking for development or repositioning opportunities within the strong city fringe market.
107- 111 Crown Street, Darlinghurst is a compelling investment proposition and can be summarized as follows;
- Warehouse conversation; Sawtooth roof with exposed timber ceiling frames and 3m ceilings.
- Western Crown Street location with commanding frontage to Crown Street and Crown Lane;
- Existing building of circa 1,827 square meters, ready for a complete and ground up refurbishment or re-position;
- Original character features that can be highlighted during the refurbishment;
- Floor plates that offer flexible break ups or strong whole floor tenancies, but could also suit a whole building occupant;
Beyond the obvious asset fundamentals outlined above, the long-term vision for 107- 111 Crown Street, Darlinghurst is the highly attractive proposition to attain an irreplaceable "main street" freehold asset with current and future upside.
- Premier fringe CBD location
- Wide frontage to Crown Street, Darlinghurst's premier position.
- Redevelopment or refurbish opportunity.
- Versatile building and usage