Located less than 15km's* from Melbourne's CBD and bounded by arterial roads including McIntyre and Ballarat Road, is the opportunity to acquire this rare inner west asset for sale or lease via Expressions of Interest.
Boasting a three street frontage to Berkshire Road, Steers and Ayton Streets, this impressive site of 4.14Ha* comprises substantial existing improvements with additional vacant land for expansion or "value add" redevelopment opportunity (STCA).
Key Property Highlights:
- Total site area: 4.14Ha* (41,470m2*)
- 3 individual buildings totaling 12,274m2*
- Building 1: 2,700m2*
- Building 2: 3,930m2*
- Building 3: 5,082m2*
- Plus two level office of 562m2* featuring open plan and partitioned work spaces
- Fully sprinklered with storage tanks of up to 274,000 litres*
- Specialised Chemical holding room with bunding
- High Voltage power of up to 3,000 amps
- Frontage of 215m* to Berkshire Road
- Surplus land of 25,000m2*
- Site Coverage of 29.59%*
- Excellent hardstand areas with B-Double access
- 4 recessed loading docks 3 with dock levelers
- Multiple RSD access across all buildings
- Ample on-site parking
Offering outstanding access to the Western Ring Road (1.3km*), the site is surrounded by a multitude of local amenities including Albion Train Station, Sunshine Hospital, Victoria University and Sunshine Plaza.
For further information please contact CVA Property Consultants in conjunction with (MCG) Melbourne Commercial Group.
Pricing excludes GST.