Colliers International are excited to present 45-47 Drummond Street, Belmore (‘the subject site’) for sale. The property presents developers with an outstanding opportunity to acquire a boutique sized DA approved residential development site in the heart of Belmore.
Located on the west side of Drummond Street, just off Canterbury Road, the subject site immediately benefits from being on a quieter street, whilst providing easy access to the main Commercial core of Belmore and its surrounding Inner West suburbs. The site is currently comprised of two industrial-style commercial buildings across two separate land holdings which are currently leased, which provides a secure short-term holding income for incoming purchasers.
The subject site benefits from having DA approval for 41 residential units, plus 480sqm* of ground floor commercial and associated underground carpark, as well as benefits from being in close proximity to local amenity, transport, education and employment.
The subject site offers the following compelling development highlights:
- DA Approved for 41 residential units plus ground floor retail
- Total site area of 1,960sqm* across two separate land holdings
- Benefits from having a short-term holding income of $81,818 pa.*
- In close proximity to transport, being 750m* from Belmore Station, and bus access along Canterbury Road (120m*)
- Highly efficient architectural scheme and unit layout
45-47 Drummond Street, Belmore is being offered For Sale. For more information or to obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact any of the exclusive selling agents below:
Nick Estephen: 0488 748 186
Clarence Chan: 0420 364 998
Jordan McConnell: 0419 990 295