115 Carlisle Street is a unique investment opportunity for savvy buyers to secure property in one of Melbourne’s most sought after shopping strips. Ideally located right near the corner of Chapel Street, with tram access at the doorstep and within a 2 minute walk to Balaclava Station, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Other key attributes of this property are:
- Two storey premises, with ground floor retail and associated offices upstairs
- Building area: 170 sqm*
- Land area: 100 sqm*
- Existing lease term is Three (3) years to 28/2/2020 with a 3 year option
- Current rental $57,192 pa* + Outgoings + GST
- Annual reviews of 4%
- One Carspace on communal land at rear
- Rear laneway access from Chapel Street
- Rear roller door access for storeroom or additional parking
The property is For Sale by Auction on Wednesday 30th May at 1:30pm onsite.
**Open for inspection 30 mins before the Auction**
For further information, please contact:
Luke Conquest 0432 328 668