Blacks Beach New Village Centre Development - High Income, Thriving Community minutes from the Beach
Ray White Commercial QLD is pleased to present to the market for the first time, 1-23 Bondi Road, Blacks Beach. The site has development approval for a retail Complex and is located in a very affluent area.
We have just concluded a five week leasing campaign and have generated interest from:
- Service Station
- Medical Centre
- Hair Dresser / Beauty
- Drive-Thru Fast food
Why Blacks Beach?
- Opportunity to build a village centre as a meeting place with a nice external dining
/ coffee environment
- Population of nearly 10,000 residents within 10-minute drive
- Large 2 ha site for a staged development
- Convenient access with high visibility in heart of the suburb
- Consumers want convenience and the current offering is dated
- Opposite Blacks Beach Tavern and on the main road
- New primary school to be built adjacent
- DA in place - Ready to go
Nearby growth factors:
- The land directly to the west has been purchased by the state government for a State
Primary School to cater for population growth
- 150 home sites already approved to be built behind the town centre to compliment 840
families already living in the Blacks Beach Cove Estate
For Sale Via Expressions of Interest closing Fri 31 May 2019 4:00 pm.
Food / Shop / Restaurant / Cafe / Drive Thru / Drive-Thru / Vacant / Development / Retail Shop / QLD / Pie Shop / Sushi / Supermarket / Offices / Food / Retail / Restaurants / Kebabs / Chinese / Chicken / Deli / Ice Cream / French / Italian / Thai / Chinese / Burgers