Landsborough Lodge Motel is a gem of property in the bustling central Queensland town of Barcaldine. This property ticks all of the boxes for a hands-on, energetic couple or family looking to get into their first motel lease. With a brand new 25-year lease, a long history of profitable trading and a very reasonable rent to net income ratio what more else needs to be said.
* Brand new 25-year lease (to an approved purchaser)
* 20 motel rooms of various configurations and three cabins
* Comfortable managers residence
* Very favourable rent to net income ratio
* Popular in-house restaurant known as “Turf N Surf Restaurant and Bar” that services not only
in-house guests but the general public
* Would suit an energetic, hands on couple or family
PRICE: Priced to sell - $400,000
BUILDING AREA: 7,100 sqm
Barcaldine is in Central West Queensland, approximately 520kms (320 mi) by road west of the city of Rockhampton. The town is situated on Lagoon Creek, which flows into the Alice River approximately five kilometres south of the Barcaldine. Major industries are sheep and beef cattle rearing. In the 2016 census, Barcaldine had a population of 1,422 people.