PICTURESQUE 40 ACRES WITH , TRUFFERIE, GRAPE and PERMACULTURE ZONES. RICH ORGANIC SOILS
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20910.
This stunning property of 40 acres is situated within 5 minutes by bike, foot or car ,to the heart of Beechworths Historic Town Center , You are well positioned to partake of the best of the epicurean delights and schooling diversity that this lovely community has to offer ,while also making practical sense with respect to time spent foraging, taking kids to school, socializing and being productive in the world. A planning permit is in place for a residence and shed on a prepared house site, ready for you to build your own dream home., either by amending the current local council approved planning permit ,or, building as per the architectural drawings that come with the sale. The choice is yours to build according to how you see fit to live in this beautiful landscaped acreage at the foothills of the Victorian Alps. This is a rare and wonderful opportunity for a property of farm zoned land under 100 acres ,so well positioned next to National park and Township...
This unique farm land offers rich organic soils, two dams, a spring-fed creek, seasonal waterfalls with cleared and forested land, all tucked in, near the National Park.
The property is divided into an infrastructure of twelve zones (site plan provided) including:.
*planning permit x 2 for a home and Horticultural Shed.
* Fencing for livestock around freshwater creek.
* 7 terraces
*2 dams ,1 being rain water filled ,the other.spring fed and rainwater.. .
There has been no living on this property or commercial production..
As the new owners ,you would be the first people to live on this property.
* Electricity to the boundary
* Entrance gates, with road going through the property.
* Terraces for horticulture.
* 200 Olive trees planted
* 1000 Italian lavender, rosemary, Laurel and setup for potential black truffle or similar cultivation.
* Oak forest of 370 trees
* The length of the property runs from north to south with the house site position overlooking your own valley towards the mountains in the south.
* Tucked in next to the national park
* Whole arc of the milky way runs right across in the sky - Electric stars and meteorite showers
* Architect and engineering drawings included in the sale price.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WELCOME Viewing the property is by appointment only.
(Photos were taken in 2011 -2019 to show infrastructure and evolution of the planting which is now rich and leafy).
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.