Knight Frank and Macquarie Commercial are pleased to present Part of 14-278 Old Castlereagh Road, Penrith to the market.
The sale of this portion of Penrith Lakes provides a blank canvas for developers to create a scalable, unique tourist related facility embedded within one of the highest growth areas in Sydney.
Surrounded by a combination of natural beauty, a vibrant commercial centre, and significant investment in infrastructure, this area is set for growth.
- 41 hectares* situated next to the Sydney International Regatta Centre, former Olympic Rowing Regatta Centre and warm up lake
- Zoned “Tourism” under a site specific SEPP
- Adjacent to the Nepean River, and the vast natural landscape of the Blue Mountains National Park
- Extensive network of walking and cycling tracks within the Lakes precinct as well as the wider area
- Direct access to two waterfronts, providing incredible opportunities for water-based activities
- Level, cleared site, raised above 1:100 flood levels
If you would like to inspect or a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
*Approximate area, subject to survey