CBRE is excited to present the opportunity to secure Lot 29, 123 Shaw Road, Townsville, home to Lion Dairy & Drink’s new distribution facility.
This property is to be sold as a forward fund through investment which will potentially provide significant cost benefits for any prospective buyer. 123 Shaw Road, Northern Link Industrial Park is an emerging industrial estate which is easily accessed by the major arterial ‘Bruce Highway’ connecting the east coast of Queensland.
Some of the features of the opportunity are:
• 4,728sqm* cold storage facility
• 14,650sqm general industry, regular shaped allotment
• Room for expansion if required
• Significant cost benefits for any prospective purchaser
• Term: 12 year lease plus options
• Annual Rental: $1,252,920 + GST
• Outgoings: 100% recoverable
• Annual Increase: 3% fixed
• Commencement: On practical completion expected to be late December 2019
Lot 29, 123 Shaw Road, Townsville is offered For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Wednesday, 27 March 2019.
For further information regarding this outstanding investment opportunity, please contact Exclusive Agents Edward Bull or Ben Lyons of CBRE.