13 Stratton Street comprises of a WW2 airport hangar converted to a modern office/showroom. Located in the Gasworks precinct, this freestanding building has the ability to owner occupy, further develop the property, continue to lease short term to office operators or reconfigure the building to adapt to food & beverage/entertainment/office/showroom (STCA).
- 650m2 approx. NLA (over 2 levels)
- 460m2 Land
- Open plan showroom / office with high arched ceilings and functional mezzanine space
- Brand new kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Access to grease trap onsite
- Future development upside on a 460m2 mixed use land parcel
- Located just minutes from Gasworks, Emporium and the James Street precinct
Set amongst Newsteads well-known retail and office precinct this tenancy has undertaken major refurbishments including: new roof with sound proof ceiling, new bathrooms, new electrical wiring and ducted air conditioning. It is beautifully presented with endless opportunities.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.