Inner city, commercial, Development Opportunity with endless possibilities in Booming Residential Area
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20766
This unique property offers a rare opportunity to purchase a large site situated in the heart of Wickham just a stones throw from the Port of Newcastle, Newcastle Interchange, Hamilton train station as well as inner-city restaurants and bars.
* The site comprises of an ‘L’ Shaped triple lot, a total of 607.1 sqm.
* Frontage to both Annie Street and Robert Street, dual street access.
* The zoning is residential and has current use rights is for a light vehicle Mechanical workshop.
* The commercial warehouse has 3 offices and reception area, the facility features a large three bay work area.
* 1km to Hamilton cafes, bars and restaurants. This site is only minutes away from the foreshore, Newcastle beaches, and is 3km away from Newcastle CBD.
The first storey consists of three roller doors at the front, and one at the rear, allowing drive-through access (from front to rear), workshop area, a reception area/office, double toilet block and a staff room complete with a large kitchen, and storage under the staircase. The second storey has two separate office rooms, both overlooking the workshop and one overlooking the car park facing Annie Street.
Dual street frontage to both Annie and Roberts Streets allow for easy access and an abundance of off-street secure car parking. The back of the property has a large carport and is a vacant block of land with storage sheds, and is currently used as a car park.
The site is fully fenced and has a security alarm. This mechanical workshop could be purchased as a going concern subject to owner agreement. (Possibly GST free)
This site has great potential, and has endless opportunities, some possibilities could include childcare, sporting, community, office and warehouse conversion, development site or could be subdivided, or leased, (subject to council approval).
This property is a must to inspect and this rare industrial site has endless possibilities, in a booming residential location. Minutes to cafes, restaurants and beaches. The parking areas at both the front and rear of the building provide a large number of parking spaces for an industrial interest or potential for residential development.
The sale will be a vacant possession (subject to owner agreement).
* ZONE: R2 Low Density Residential zoning
* AREA: 607.1 square metres
* DIMENSIONS: 10.84/20.43 x 39.89/49.985 Irregular Front Boundary/Back Boundary x First side Boundary/Second side Boundary (metres)
* Subject to easement.
Inspection welcome, by appointment only. (Business is currently operating in the premises).
This property is a hidden gem and will be sold! Owner's are open to reasonable offers!
We believe that all information supplied in this document to be accurate and advise any genuinely interested parties to do their own research.