This shop enjoys a prime corner position in the Emporium Complex adjacent to multiple national food tenants including Guzman, Mecca Bar, Tartufo, Grill'd and Johnny Rockets.
The property is also located at the entrance to the main residential tower and is one of the first properties to be seen when driving in or from Emporium Hotel. There are two prominent areas for signage as the shop is located on the corner.
The total area is 178sqm consisting of 97sqm of internal space and 81sqm of exclusive alfresco dining.
The Emporium Complex has a large parking area available to visitors. There is also 1 car space attached to the lot which is currently being used as a cold room and storage cage. There is an additional cold room in the tenancy.
The shop also has the following services available
- Grease Trap: Compliant to Brisbane City Council requirements
- Electricity: 100 amp 3 phase (minimum 100 amps per phase) to the switchboard located internally in the premises
- Exhaust - At least 3000 liters per second exhaust capacity
- Gas: Gas line and meter capable of handling 430 mega joules
- Water: Mains pressure
- Hot Water: 180l mains pressure hot water cylinder
- Common toilets: Within premises and accessible via rear exit door
- Bin area: Sufficient to hold 1 x 3 meter bin, 1 x cardboard bin, 1 x 40 gallon drum for oil removal
- Shopfront: Bifold entry doors and locks