A unique opportunity presents to secure this versatile property on two titles in the heart of Ferguson Street, Williamstown.
This beautifully renovated and immaculately presented property would suit a multitude of uses including commercial, retail, residential or hospitality.
Property features include:
- Currently operating as award winning ‘Captains Retreat B&B’ (7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 3 living rooms & 2 kitchens)
- Separate manager’s apartment included
- Existing accommodation permit (20 people)
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Building area: 430m2*
- Land area: 421m2*
- Large north facing rear deck & immaculate garden
- Rear vehicle access via laneway
The property is ideally located in the Ferguson Street shopping precinct just metres from Ferguson Street Pier and the Hobsons Bay Yacht Club in the tightly-held and highly sought-after suburb of Williamstown.
The property is adjacent to parks and walking paths, Port Phillip Bay, specialty shops and abundant world class hospitality venues with public transport also easily accessible.
The views across the water from the back deck show that the Melbourne CBD is just 6.5km away and Williamstown beach is just down the road.
This is a rare opportunity to continue with the existing use or to live and/or work from this magnificent location.
Inspection by appointment will not disappoint.