Cushman & Wake?eld is proud to exclusively offer for sale Cammeray Square, a premium community-based, lifestyle centre. As the first Lower North Shore Sydney Metropolitan neighbourhood shopping centre to be formally offered to the market in 2018, Cammeray Square represents an outstanding and rare investment opportunity.
Cammeray Square is anchored by Harris Farm Markets, a leader in fresh food and grocery retailing in the Australian market, plus a diverse mix of 15* specialty retailers, with a focus on essential services and fresh food, a 1,550 sqm* childcare centre and 870 sqm* of commercial suites.
The centre is located within the affluent residential suburb of Cammeray, 7 kilometres* north of Sydney CBD. Cammeray Square is a convenient and easily accessible shopping destination benefiting from a high-profile location with exposure and direct access to the Warringah Freeway.
Investment highlights include:
• Anchored by a strong performing Harris Farm Markets and All About Children (childcare centre), plus 15* specialty shops, 5* commercial tenancies and 1* ATM
• GLA of 4,756 sqm*
• Occupies a highly exposed and elevated site with three (3) street frontages
• Estimated fully leased net income of $3.0 million*
• Situated only 3 km* from North Sydney CBD and 7 km* from Sydney CBD
• Attractive WALE of 5.8 years (area)*
• Over 1 million* customer visits annually
• Strong income growth with specialty tenants primarily subject to 3.5% - 5% annual reviews
• Estimated Main Trade Area Population of 59,800 people (2018), forecast to increase at a rate of 1.2% per annum to 2031 (Location IQ)
• Retail expenditure in Main Trade Area forecast to grow at 4.0% per annum from 2018 to 2031 (Location IQ)
• Significant upside potential through active management
For a con?dential discussion and for further information, please contact the exclusive selling agent Cushman & Wake?eld.