35 Sefton Road, Thornleigh is located in the tightly held Thornleigh Industrial Precinct and offers a range of small warehouse units, some with mezzanine office and courtyards, all complete with a modern fit out and well-considered layouts for optimal business efficiency.
OVER 50% SOLD
- Sizes from 84sqm – 359sqm*
- All units benefit from large awnings for all weather unloading
- Exceptionally high-quality units with a proven track record
Developed by market-leading industrial and commercial developers Trumen Corp; in a joint venture with Norman Property Partners, this fantastic site offers:
- Flexible size options from 84sqm – 359sqm*
- Large awnings for all weather unloading
- Functional floor plans with great width-to-depth ratio, and well-proportioned office component
- Some units feature private courtyard areas, ideal for client entertaining and staff wellbeing
- Ideal for food users, warehousing and storage; with the estate offering space and functionality similar to that of a freestanding
- Tightly held area surrounded by leading names with easy access to M1 and M2 Motorways plus 5 minutes to the soon to be
completed NorthConnex Tunnel – an ideal investment
© 2019 Niemeyer Commercial Industrial Property.