For the first time ever to the market, we present to you this unique investment opportunity, at 14 Reynolds Street - the long time base of operations of B&C Cabinets. Operating for over 40 years in the business, the long standing tenant is keen to stay on, so you will enjoy returns from the very first day of your investment.
The property is over an acre (4,297 m2 approx) of Industrially Zoned land with over 400m2 of workshop and air-conditioned showroom facilities. The workshop has a lunch room and staff toilet, and the showroom has an adjoining office as well. There is also potential to utilise the balance of land on the property which could easily accommodate another large shed or two at the rear.
The property has very minimal outgoings, which consist only of council rates and building insurance and the rental income is solid. A full list of figures is available from the agent for interested parties.
- Unique investment opportunity
- Long standing tenant is keen to stay on
- Over an acre (4,297m2 approx) of industrially zoned land
- Over 400m2 (approx) of workshop and air-conditioned showroom facilities
- Office, lunch room and staff amenities
- Potential to utilise the balance of land on the property
- Easily accommodate another large shed or two at the rear
- Very minimal outgoings, rental income is solid
- Call agent for more information
Seldom does a property come to the market in the Reynolds Street Industrial Area, and when they do, buyers need to act fast because they don't ever last long.
Call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Remo Esposito at the Central Realty Office today for more information.