Rare freehold hotel investment opportunity in the magnificent Flinders Rangers offering a return of 9.0% pa on current rental.
Well maintained character double storey hotel building established in 1883.
The hotel has been extremely well maintained throughout with features including:-
* Prominent corner location in the centre of town
* Well presented bar, dining and accommodation
* Large Manager’s/Family living quarters, outside retreat and ample shedding
* Rental approx. $36,900 pa inc GST
* Character dining room with dedicated bar facilities & kid’s play room
* Separate dining/function area
* Excellent return on investment available with long lease in place
* Licensed verandah with heating
* 7 hotel rooms situated on the first floor
* Long trading history
* Long term lease in place (3+5+5+5 years)
Booleroo Centre is a country town in the Mid North of South Australia with a Hospital, Area School R-12, Post Office, Bakery, IGA, Retirement and Aged Care Village and many other specialty shops.
Booleroo Centre is a Farming district with a strong sporting Community.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20185