269 Old Northern Road is located in a highly desirable prime retail location in close proximity to the Future Sydney Metro North-West Rail Link. Restaurants, cafes and Castle Towers Shopping Centre are within walking distance.
The building offers dedicated parking for the tenants of the building and generous visitor parking at rear making it attractive to service orientated businesses. The prominent Castle Hill location makes this building easily identifiable and therefore simple for customers to locate.
Key features include:
• 1,350 sqm of prime retail/commercial space (included in this total floor area is an upstairs office of 163 sqm ).
• 20 dedicated car spaces located at rear of building (access via McDougall Lane)
• Walk-through from McDougall Lane to Old Northern Road
• Zoned B4 Mixed Use
• Retail, Medical/Consulting, Commercial, Restaurant Opportunity
• Male and female bathrooms
• Quality shops located directly across the road, including Castle Hill Towers