* 819m2 corner site with 2 buildings
* 3 x 2 bedroom units and 1 x 4 bedroom unit
* Zoning - QPP- LMR2
* Dual street frontage - 50.4 metres (approx.) to Norman Street and 18 metres (approx.) to Vulture Street
* In close proximity to the Gabba and the planned Cross River Redevelopment Project, reinvigorating the suburb profile
* Located in a high demand inner city suburb
* Minutes to retail, cafe/dining, schools and public transport
Occupying a prominent corner position on Vulture Street East and Norman Street the property is sited on a 810m2 block and is an ideal investment opportunity. Offering 4 tenanted flats (over 2 separate buildings) plus 2 unregistered flats with a holding income.
This opportunity represents an exciting development opportunity ideally suited to townhouses / apartments / subdivision etc (STCA).
East Brisbane is located 2.5kms south - east of the Brisbane CBD. Predominantly a residential suburb with pockets of commercial development, the area is gaining in popularity as the demand for buyer's increases and supply is strictly limited.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.