Situated on the first floor of this outstanding corner location, this exceptional space offers brilliant natural light via large windows fronting both Lygon and O'Connor Streets.
Fast becoming one of the city's most popular localities for cafes, bars, restaurants and creative offices, 158 Lygon Street, Brunswick East offers a versatile open plan layout ideal to suit a variety of commercial uses.
- Building area 345m2*
- Corner exposure to Lygon and O'Connor Street
- Concrete flooring throughout
- Suit a range of commercial uses (STCA)
- Uninterrupted northbound exposure to Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- Bouvier Bar
- Green Grocer Cafe
- Kumo Restaurant
- Mama Manoush Restaurant
- Mirabella Lighting showroom
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact CVA Property Consultants.