Located at 39 London Cct, Canberra City, The Capitol is located in an Iconic CBD position, directly across from the Reserve Bank, ACT Supreme and Magistrates Courts, and the Australian National University.
The Capitol is a mixed use development comprising of 200 residential apartments with commercial tenancies at ground level, suitable for a range of uses.
The project is a statement in concrete, glass, natural stone and bronze aluminium cladding, due for completion late this year. With over 75% of the apartments already sold, The Capitol will supply a potential client base with a high occupancy anticipated from day one.
• Iconic Location in the heart of Canberra CBD
• Surrounded by a multitude of large scale private and public office buildings
• A main pedestrian thoroughfare from the ANU
• 100m from Capitol Metro Rail Station
• Over 900 Publicly available car parks within 100m
• London Circuit exposure
• Located in Canberra’s most high profile new residential building
The ground floor commercial tenancies are split into two distinct halves.
Hobart Place: A sun drenched, north facing facade suitable for small, boutique, serviced based offerings from 20m2 to 100m2 or more. This accesses a pedestrian thoroughfare between London Cct and Marcus Clarke Street to the ANU. These tenancies will suit service type businesses such as beautician, dry cleaner, florist, hair dresser, jeweler etc.
London Cct: some of Canberra's most high exposure retail tenancies, the London Cct tenancies feature enviable dual frontages of both Canberra CBD's most iconic street, and the newly landscaped Hobart Place park at the rear. Occupants of these tenancies will be able to access outdoor space adjacent to the park, suitable for dining etc with 100m2 to 450m2 available.
Tenancies are entirely flexible and can be designed to suit.
• Basement car parking and storage available
• Full grease trap provisions with roof exhausting
• High 4m+ ceilings
• Shared amenities provided for Hobart Place tenancies
• Integrated fit outs available
For more information, please contact Dania Khalil 0406 375 946 firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew Smith 0409 600 471 email@example.com
ACT Planning & Land Authority