The Maroochydore Homemaker Centre is an established 32,656m² internalised homemaker centre, located at 11-55 Maroochy Boulevard – on the doorstep of the new Maroochydore central business district. Home to many of Australia’s biggest brands, the Maroochydore Homemaker Centre is the ‘go to’ destination for home shopping on the Sunshine Coast.
Developed, owned and anchored by Harvey Norman, the centre includes 27,815m² of ground floor retail, with an additional 4,900m² of lifestyle / medical / office space on the first floor that includes a highly successful Goodlife Health Club. Comprising over 20 retail stores, the centre offers the opportunity to join the ‘Homemaker Retail Big Guns’ in Harvey Norman, Domayne, Joyce Mayne, Nick Scali, Fantastic Furniture, Plush and many more.
Being internalised, the Maroochydore Homemaker Centre is fully air conditioned for customer comfort in the Sunshine Coast climate. The centre has 900 undercover car parks with easy access from Maroochy Boulevard. The centre is conveniently accessed from the undercover car park via multiple travelators and passenger lifts.
- PREMIER HOMEMAKER CENTRE on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
- 32,656 SQUARE METRES featuring 20 of Australia’s leading large format retailers
- 900 UNDERCOVER CAR PARKS conveniently located onsite
- 355,000+ CATCHMENT POPULATION drawing from entire Sunshine Coast & Noosa region
- 2.7% PA POPULATION GROWTH average annual for Sunshine Coast (vs 1.4% for QLD non-metro)
Contact exclusive CBRE agents Damian Crocetti or Andrew Brimson for further information.
Note: All figures are approximate.