Stones Corner is undergoing a significant revival and has a number of mixed use residential/commercial developments underway and in the planning stages. The area is set to resume its status as a suburb in the next few months and will enjoy increasing popularity and demand.
- From 80m2* up to 246m2* with 172m2 courtyard
- Glass front with air conditioning, 3 phase power and grease trap
- 10 metre frontage plus 40m2 footpath dining (STCA)
- High Ceilings wit excellent natural light
- Iconic Stones Corner Building which has recently been refurbished
- Market rent with generous Landlord incentives
The property is metres to the Stones Corner Bus Station, 600 metres to Buranda Train Station and is in the midst of this busy strip offering major banks, shops, cafes and other local amenities.
Please call Geoff or Chris Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.