James Dean Commercial, the EXCLUSIVE AGENTS are pleased to present this well priced development site in rapidly growing Manly West precinct. Zoned Neighborhood Center this regular shaped allotment allows for many different development concepts from Retail/Medical or Commercial/Residential... or both! The 20m frontage to busy Preston Road offers premium exposure as this is a main thoroughfare for Wynnum/Manly residents. With a Northerly aspect, this elevated site provides great natural light and air flow which are fundamental points for any redevelopment or refurbishment.
This property would perfectly suit an owner occupier who either redevelops or refurbishes the site to suit. The holding income and owners current scenario would suit most buyers as they can collect holding in come whilst going through the DA process. Time is on your side with shop 1 leased until 31/10/2020 and the owner is willing to lease back the restaurant until the date to bolster the income for the purchaser. The precinct of Manly West is highly underrated and offers massive capital growth with major residential developments nearby. The proximity to Wynnum/Manly foreshore, aged care facilities, child care centers and some of Brisbane most prestigious schools i.e Moreton Bay Girls College and Iona College is convenient and of great value to this site.
Key Features Include:
- 810m2 block (20m frontage)
- Building area 300m2 (approx) retail/commercial (40% GFA)
- Zoned "Neighborhood Center"
- 11 onsite car parks & disabled access
- Grease traps, exhaust and cold rooms
- The Indian Restaurant has been onsite for 15 years and is fully fitted out (owner occupied and willing to lease back if required)
- 100m2 is leased to a hair & beauty studio until 31/10/2020
- There is 50m2 open plan space left to let (currently being used as storage)
- Purchasers can benefit from 3 tenant income streams when fully let until refurbishment or redevelopment occurs
For a copy of the information memorandum or an immediate inspection call the EXCLUSIVE AGENTS from James Dean Commercial.