Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18614
“The Colliefields”: the first hotel built in Collie in 1897, now an award winning Private Hotel with 14 rooms, four with ensuites, and a Coffee Shoppe/Tea House and Juice, Smoothie and Gelati Bar downstairs.
Historic building and award winning business are up for sale. Recent finalist in the prestigious 2017 Perth Airport Western Australian Tourism Awards in the Standard Accommodation category.
Extensively renovated by the current owners, with room to expand further. Previous council approved plans to reinstate the grand balcony and build two 3-level terrace houses could be easily re-approved. Or expand even further by utilising the rear of the property to build more rooms for the Bibbulman Track and Munda Biddi Trail Walkers and Riders providing constant business - the potential is unbelievable!
• 1012sqm approx land area
• Zoned Hotel
• Two street frontage
• Total Area: Ground floor (internal) 477sqm approx, First floor (internal) 352sqm approx, External both floors 990sqm approx
• Ground floor: Hotel Reception, Office, Coffee Shoppe/Tea House, Juice, Smoothie & Gelati Bar, revamped Commercial Kitchen, coolrooms,
• First floor: 14 bedrooms - 4 with ensuite, lounge, Manager's quarters, communal showers & toilets, storerooms
• No Liquor licence currently on hotel
• Fully accredited with the Tourism Council
• Listed on the Municipal Heritage Register
• Includes plans for expansion
• Training for new owners
Just over 2 hours from Perth and 40 minutes from Bunbury, the beautiful town of Collie is a friendly, community-minded town, offering many lifestyle activities for you can enjoy, which also ensure tourism flourishes.
It is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, surrounded by state forests and the Collie River meandering through town, providing plenty of places for hiking, camping, boating, fishing, marroning and swimming. There are many sports played and a large cycling fraternity in town, with the highlights of the year being the Collie Donnybrook Cycle Race and the Collie Adventure Race. You can ski at Wellington and Glen Mervyn Dams and Lake Stockton or if you prefer motor sports, Collie has the largest regional Motorplex. If you’re into more artistic pursuits, Collie is the home of the first specifically built Art Gallery, which now offers the richest regional art prize in Australia.
After spending 10 years growing this profitable business, the owners have decided it’s time for a change of pace. Enquire today!