Here lies an opportunity to own a prime piece of land (approx 67 acres on two titles), located just outside the beautiful township of Esk. With all the appropriate licensing for bores and water in place, the hard work is partially done for you. The land is ideal for several options straight away, or to simply land bank for the future.
Features include the following:
- Ideal for crops, turf, horse stud, flowers - the options are plentiful
- Neat and tidy 3 bedroom home with sturdy construction, verandah and reverse cycle airconditioning (potential for income immediately)
- Low and high pressure drip irrigation to entire property
- 3 phase power, filtration systems and automatic frost protection already in place
- Huge enclosed shed (42m x 9m) - 14 bays plus attached carports/awnings to both sides; additional offices plus 2x toilets, cool room and loading dock
- Water licensing in place (x2) - one license to harvest floodwater; one for irrigation rights
- Registered bores - 5x operational and 3x unequipped (equipment on depths is available)
- Dams x2 - 1x 35 meg; 1x 18 meg
- 2x 3-phase flood lifter pumps (75hp each); third pump also for irrigation in mains system
- Approx 4 kilometres to the township of Esk
- Potential for immediate income production with several established acres of Proteas, Leucadendrons, Kangaroo Paw
- 14 bay shed plus carports available; ample parking for additional car
Inspections welcome by appointment.
Property Code: 1054