CORE CBD VALUE-ADD
Knight Frank and Savills are excited to bring to market 80 King William Street, Adelaide a Core Plus value-add opportunity situated on what can only be described as Adelaide’s most high profile CBD corner location.
Purchasers should be encourage by the following key investment considerations:
- Distinctive office building that provides genuine scale.
- Strategic position adjoining the 42,000 sqm Charter Hall office development.
- NLA of 8,473 sqm* including some of the CBD’s most high profile retail space.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Development/Land | Retail | Hotel/Leisure
• Located approximately 6.5km north of the Adelaide CBD
• Currently successfully operating 42 key accommodation venue with full facilities including restaurant bar function room and swimming pool.
• Located on a high profile and central corner with street frontages within close proximity to major supermarkets eateries and fast food outlets
•Opportunity concept plans available to develop 100 room branded urban hotel (STCC)
• Significant branded operator interest
• Substantial land holding on app
HIGH END CAFE READY TO GO!
Retail | Hotel/Leisure
The property is perfectly positioned fronting Wright Street with uninterrupted views looking south over Whitmore Square.
• Situated in a growth location and close proximity to bustling Gouger Street
• High end quality fitted out restaurant ready to start operating
• 216 square metre* tenancy including storage area
• Ready market of 224 apartments located above
• Adjacent Whitmore square which is set for significant upgrades
• Vacant possession including plant and equipment
For Sale by Private Treaty.
WHITMORE SQUARE CORNER CBD DEVELOPMENT SITE
Development/Land | Hotel/Leisure
The property is situated on the corner of Wright and Bartels Streets with uninterrupted views looking south over Whitmore Square.
• Rare and exciting Whitmore Square development opportunity
• DA approved plans comprising a 49 key hotel
• 652sq m* site with dual street frontages
• 27.43 metres of frontage to Wright Street and 23.77 metres of frontage to Bartels Street
• Capital City zoning
• Potential to re-position and lease the existing building in the short to medium term
• Adelaide Central Market and
LIGHT & BRIGHT GROUND FLOOR OFFICES
Offices | Medical
Unit 1A, 128 Fullarton Road, Norwood located on the Eastern Fringe only 2km from Adelaide CBD and within walking distance of popular cafes and restaurants. The building features front and rear access, shared amenities and onsite parking.
Unit 1A is a modern ground floor tenancy with large windows that provide an abundance of natural light. The tenancy features open plan office, kitchen, boardroom and office/meeting room.
Extensive onsite parking is available in the undercroft carpark and rear open air sealed carpark, both are access
PRIME GROUND FLOOR RETAIL OPPORTUNITY
Situated on the ground floor of a multi-storey building located on the corner of King William and Grenfell Street. This opportunity is not one to overlook!
Ideally suited for retail/takeaway food and dine in. Shop 4 & 5 is already equipped with a grease trap, 3-phase power and air-conditioning and is ready for occupation.
Shop 6 is also available and would be suitable for a small-scale food or retail operator.
Shop details are as follows:
- Shop 4&5- approx. 62sqm
- Shop 6- approx. 18sqm
Alternatively, if you
OPEN PLAN OFFICE
Offices | Retail | Showrooms
• Dual street access with a total site area of 583sqm*
• Substantial single level building of 262sqm*
• 9 valuable on site car parks available
• Zoned Capital City by Adelaide City Council
• Over 20 metres of frontage to Morphett Street
• Versatile space for a variety of operators
PRIME LARGE FORMAT RETAIL LEASING OPPORTUNITY
Retail | Showrooms
Located on the Corner of James & Elizabeth Street in the heart of the Mount Gambier Business District and opposite the Mount Gambier Central Shopping Centre anchored by tenants such as K-Mart, Foodland and Woolworths Liquor Store.
Approximately 3,844 square metres of lettable space with approx. 226 prime car parking spaces. This was a former Coles Supermarket with a long standing, successful trading history.
Flexible lease opportunities STCC
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register
Already have a CPG account? Login
Your request has been registered. Thank you for subscribing to The Guide.