HUGE INDUSTRIAL LAND PARCEL - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST INVITE...
Development/Land | Rural
• Located a short distance from the Sturt Highway in East Wagga Wagga
• Positioned just 1km southeast of Copland Street
• Three separate title allotments available
• Wide frontage to Edison Road, providing good access and egress
• Future subdivision potential (subject to Council Approval)
• IN2 Light Industrial zoning allowing a range of light industrial, warehouse and related uses
• Generally level to gently undulating topography
• Land sizes 17.65ha, 8.26ha & 13.75ha
• Predominantly cleared vaca
EXPANSIVE HIGHWAY PROPERTY - INVEST, OCCUPY OR REDEVELOP
Industrial | Showrooms
• Huge commercial site fronting the Sturt Highway (Edward Street)
• High exposure- over 20,000 vehicles per day
• Positioned just 129m east of the proposed new Bunnings development
• Improvements include multiple warehouses, showroom and wash bay
• Existing long term tenants in place, providing immediate return on investment
• Options to invest, part owner occupy or redevelop (subject to CA)
• A rare opportunity to purchase a large site in this tightly held precinct
• Surrounding businesses include BBQ'
PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
• Opportunity to purchase a DA approved residential development site • Prime location, short walking distance to Wagga's main street
• Opposite Dan Murphy's and the Wagga Wagga railway station
• Stage two in an established residential and commercial development
• DA Approval and CC for 69 apartments, combination of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
• Approved GFA 7,874sqm, including Buildings 4, 5 & 6
• Initial ground work already completed • Zoned B4 mixed Use allowing a range of development possibilities
HUGE SITE- REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL - DA APPROVED METAL RECYC...
Development/Land | Industrial
• Ideally positioned 550 metres to rail terminal
• Proximity to Riverina Intermodal Freight & Logistics Hub currently under construction
• Large 2.618ha site area with dual access
• DA Approval already in place for Metal Recycling
• Ideal site for a metal shredder (subject to WWCC Approval)
• Featuring enclosed warehouse, offices and covered awning
• Concrete apron plus 18 metre - 60 Tonne Weighbridge
• Fully fenced yard for security
• Existing metal recycling business available with site
MODERN OFFICE IN CENTRAL LOCATION
Offices | Medical
Centrally positioned opposite the Wagga Wagga Courthouse
Modern office with glass frontage
Amongst professional services
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Shared kitchen and amenities
Second suite available if required
RESTAURANT OPPORTUNITY IN REGIONAL HOTEL
Retail | Other
Opportunity to lease commercial kitchen in thriving regional Hotel
Fully established kitchen & scullery including equipment and appliances
Large internal dining area as well as takeaway window
Additional outdoor seating with children's play area
Established customer base with growth in further proposed development on site
Fantastic leasing terms offered for the right operator
Locomotive Hotel - offering accommodation, public bar, cafe and restaurant
PREMIUM OFFICE ACCOMMODATION ON BAYLIS STREET!
Offices | Retail | Medical
• Ideally located in the heart of the CBD of Wagga Wagga.
• Perfectly positioned on the western side of Baylis Street.
• Showcasing both heritage features with modern inclusions.
• Enjoying plenty of natural light through modern glass frontage.
• Tastefully renovated inside with paint, vinyl flooring and partitioning.
• Offering large reception area, meeting rooms plus multiple offices.
• In addition multiple large open plan areas with glass bi-fold doors.
• Featuring kitchen, male, female & disabled b
PRIME SECURE STORAGE WAREHOUSE
• Ideally positioned in the West Wagga industrial precinct.
• Various sizes to accommodate your requirements.
• Perfect storage for tradies equipment, materials and trailers.
• Close to trade suppliers, Bunnings, Inspirations Paint, Dahlsens & Coates Hire.
• Easily accessible on Ashmont Avenue with access for vehicles and trailers.
Unit 2 - 70m²
Sold / Leased
MODERN CENTRAL OFFICE SUITE
• Ideally positioned on the corner of Baylis Street & Tompson Street.
• Recently renovated with fresh carpet paint and recessed LED lighting.
• Shared use of large boardroom, lounge/reception area, kitchen & amenities.
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
• Electricity included with rental.
• NBN available.
• Rental incentives offered.
CENTRAL WAREHOUSE WITH DUAL ACCESS
• Great quality warehouse in small complex
• Located close to Chaston Street in West Wagga Wagga
• Solid cement block construction, clear span warehouse
• Dual high clearance roller doors providing good access
• Separate office, male & female amenities
• High ceilings, fluorescent lighting, concrete flooring
• Affordable rental and terms offered
ONE OF A KIND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Offices | Retail | Other
• Unique property offering solid Return on Investment.
• Tenancies include commercial shop fronts and residential accommodation.
• Fully leased with a long history of high occupancy.
• Mixed use property offering both security and flexibility with your investment.
• Located in the ever popular Fitzmaurice & Gurwood Street retail Precinct.
• Home to Iconic Wagga Wagga Businesses, Scooter Flowers & Paper Pear Art Studio.
• Building has received a substantial renovation including plumbing, electrical and roofing
SUPREME RETAIL POSITION ON BAYLIS
• This property is Ideally situated in the heart of the Wagga Wagga CBD.
• Located on the premier block of Baylis Street in close proximity to the Market Place.
• Offering strong foot and vehicular traffic with accessible parking on both sides of Baylis Street.
• Featuring prominent street frontage, allowance for signage, wide glass frontage and automatic doors.
• Suspended ceiling through, fluro lighting and evaporative and reverse cycling air conditioning.
• Four onsite car spaces available to the rear of the pro
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register
Already have a CPG account? Login
Your request has been registered. Thank you for subscribing to The Guide.