For Sale and Lease - Owner Extremely Motivated To Sell!
- 430 m2 commercial premises on 787 m2 freehold land*
- Two Levels - 130 m2 lower and 300 m2 upper*
- Warehousing and storage facility at the rear of the premises
- Large rear roller doors and storage on lower level
- Ample car parking at front and rear
- Space at rear ideal for additional storage
- Excellent local exposure to main street/D'Aguilar Highway traffic and tourism
- Located in the heart of central business district hub of Kilcoy.
The premises is surrounded by a fantastic mix of retail and commercial tenancies including, Thrifty-Link Hardware - Kilcoy Rural and Hardware, Australian Red Cross, Luke's Supa IGA, Kilcoy Auto Essentials, Morgans Family Clothing and Footwear, Duffys Mitre 10 and Kilcoy Bakery just to name a few of the immediate businesses located on Mary Street.
Contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents for further information or to conduct an inspection.