CBRE is pleased to invite Offers to Purchase for 33 Stirling Highway, Nedlands (incorporating 100 Meriwa Street) closing 10th September 2015.
This 589sqm* standout lead corner landholding contains a corner retail shop (currently leased) and a medical premises available for occupation.
Favourable planning provides the potential for multi-level mixed use redevelopment options.
Key attributes include;
- 589sqm* prominent corner land holding
- Gazetted and dressed rear lane access
- 250sqm* main buildings, plus storeroom area
- Medical / commercial portion ready for occupation
- Front retail component leased to a surf retailer
- 2 years residual lease term $35,676pa* + outgoings
- Generous tenant parking onsite at rear
For Sale by Offers to Purchase, closing Thursday 10th September 2015.