This remarkable retail investment commands attention from inner city foot traffic on one of its busiest streets, providing a well-equipped café site in one of Sydney's most vibrant settings. This impressive space is currently tenanted in a 5 year lease with a 5 year option, and yields high rental returns of $1,300.00 (approx.) plus GST per week.
The relatively compact site caters to indoor and outdoor dining, with 4m street frontage and a comfortable 35 sqm interior layout. It features a full width timber preparation bench with kitchenette and quality appliances, while ample refrigeration and glass counter storage provide additional space.
Additional highlights include a staff toilet, storage room, high ceiling, air conditioning, alarm system and a valuable secure car space in the building. Surrounded by Sydney's crowded business district, this rare investment opportunity appeals to those seeking a great exposure, placed only a stroll from King Street Wharf, the new Barangaroo dining precinct, Town Hall and Wynyard Station.
- Readymade retail investment with existing tenant on a secure lease until August 2019 plus an additional 5 year option
- Net income $67,491.84 per annum plus GST (from August 2017)
- Fixed rental growth of 4% per annum
- Tenant pays all outgoings (approximately $7,912.00 per annum)
- Comfortable 35 sqm open layout plus plenty of outdoor streetside dining
- Warm and inviting décor, timber finished kitchenette, staff toilet/storage
- Air conditioning, high ceiling, alarm system plus extensive refrigeration
- Valuable secure car space located in the building
- Exceptional prospect to capitalise on location, scope to add some value.