- Central location in the Footscray Activity Centre close to Victoria University, McNabb and Footscray Train Station in major growth area.
- Comprising 4 ground floor retail tenancies plus first floor office
- Established tenancies include Carers Association of Victoria Incorporated
- Land Area: 2,639sqm approx
- Building Area: 2,707sqm approx
- 60 on site car parks
- Total Gross Income $582,000 per annum
- Signficant future development potential (STCA)
Footscray is playing a major role for future employment, housing and private and Government investment. The State Government and Maribyrnong City Council recognise Footscray's strategic importance as an ideal inner City fringe location that will serve western Melbourne's population growth and demand. Accordingly, Footscray Activities Centre has undergone significant transformation in recent times with many rejuvenation projects being undertaken by private and public consortiums. These developments include:
- Upgrade and redevelopment of Footscray Railway Station
- McNab Avenue - Major premium commercial office development undertaken by Grocon and upon completion will house various Government Departments and introduce some 1,200 white collar workers into the precinct
- Various mixed use developments - Joseph Road precinct and 100 Albert Street.
The property provides easy access to the Melbourne CBD via Footscray Road and close by to freeway interchanges including CityLink and the Westgate Freeway.
Two Victoria University Campuses are located nearby, to the south and north of the property, which is a major generator of pedestrian traffic into the precinct.