Lots 89-93, 20 The Esplanade (also known as 23 Orchid Avenue), Surfers Paradise
The Surfers Paradise Police Station is a rare State Government tenanted long term investment opportunity in the heart of the Surfers Paradise entertainment precinct fronting Orchid Avenue.
Key features of this outstanding investment opportunity include:
- Secure long-term Queensland Government lease - Queensland Police Service;
- Current Nett income $380,505* after all outgoings including land tax;
- Current base income $480,000* pa with 4% annual reviews;
- Recent 5 year lease renewal, tenant since June 2007;
- 954m²* NLA over 2 levels plus extensive additional underground basement area and exclusive use courtyard area;
- Very well positioned in the heart of the Surfers Paradise entertainment precinct fronting Orchid Avenue.
The Surfers Paradise Police Station is offered for sale via Public Auction at 11:00am Thursday 7th September 2017 to be held at the Gold Coast Turf Club, Race Course Drive, Bundall.
For all enquiries contact the exclusive marketing agent Steven King on 0417 789 599 of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.