CBRE Victorian Health, Aged and Child Care is proud to present one of Canterbury’s largest landholdings of 3,765sqm* in Melbourne’s premier ‘inner east’
This prime inner eastern estate consists of a substantial residence which has been modified and extended to accommodate an aged care facility for the majority of the last 50 years.
Today presents a rare and unique opportunity to acquire an exclusive piece of Canterbury land in leafy Boroondara and convert back to an expansive residence, redevelopment/sub-divide the estate further, position into a modern aged care facility and/or develop a state-of-the-art child care operation.
- Commanding 3,765sqm* landholding and superbly located in The Balwyn Road Residential Precinct
- Multiple development outcomes, including residential, aged care, retirement living, education, child care, medical with outstanding value-add potential (STCA)
- Existing improvements include an expansive former aged care facility which has previously been utilised as a residence
- Prominent street frontage of approximately 36.7m* to Balwyn Road offering multiple access points
- Offered with future development scheme for a high quality age care development (STCA)
- Superior inner-east Melbourne location with a median house price of over $2,600,000* and over 30% median house price growth in the last 3 years
- Surrounded by first-class education providers including prestigious Fintona Girls’ School less than 800m*, Camberwell Grammar 1.1km* and Genazzano College only 2.5km*
- Excellent local retail amenity, being within walking distance to Mailing Road (180m*), Whitehorse Road (390m), various surrounding parks and golf courses Just 9km* from Melbourne’s CBD, with direct access via a tram line on Whitehorse Road, and Canterbury train station only 290m*
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 20th April at 3.00pm.
+61 418 389 757
+61 452 524 985
+61 421 870 833