Fantastic development opportunity within the recreational / tourist hub of Nicholls
Located adjacent to established destinations including:
- Gold Creek Country Golf Club
- Federation Square, Cockington Green Gardens and Gold Creek Chapel
- The Australian Reptile Centre, National Dinosaur Museum and Bird Walk (Walk-In Aviary)
- Aarwun, Aboriginal Dreamings and Graham Charlton Galleries
- The Green Herring Restaurant and George Harcourt Inn
Easily accessed from Barton Highway, only minutes from Canberra City Centre and vineyards of Murrumbateman
Regular shaped site permitting a variety of commercial accommodation, tourism, recreational and leisure uses
Let your creativity flow!
For further information on this fantasic opportunity, please contact Mark Nicholls or Andrew Stewart of CB Ricahrd Ellis, Canberra.