90B Highgate Street, Bexley is a unique opportunity that is suitable for an owner-occupier or developer.
* Currently occupied by Nurses on Wheels
* Ample onsite parking approx 20 spaces
* Existing building provides ample amenities including office and storage space over approximately 600m² on ground floor and approximately 500m² mezzanine
* Zone R2 - Low Density Residential
* Onsite residence of approximately 100m² currently tenanted
* Combined approximate annual rental of $137,680.00
* Suitable for childcare, community facilities, dual occupancies and education establishments - all subject to Council Approval
* Located approximately 2kms away from the M5 Motorway and 2-3kms from Bexley North and Kogarah Train Stations.
Open for Inspection:
11:00am - 11:30am Thursdays 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd and 30th March, 2017
Contact Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616 for more information today!
*Imagery outlines indicative only