39 ERROL STREET, NORTH MELBOURNE
Whether you wish to occupy, invest or further develop (STCA)¸ this outstanding property offers significant appeal, set within one of Melbourne's most vibrant and cosmopolitan CBD fringe suburbs in a tightly held and established retail strip with immediate access to public transport.
Key features of this opportunity are:-
- Land area 161sqm* / Zoned Commercial 1
- Located in one of Melbourne's hottest retail and residential precincts, within 1km* of the Melbourne CBD
- Trams on Errol Street and only a short walk to North Melbourne Train Station (1km*)
- Strategically positioned within a tightly-held retail strip home to some of Melbourne's best restaurants and cafes
- Exposure to a large volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic along Errol Street
- Faultless location within a stroll of Melbourne University, RMIT University, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens and Melbourne's hospital district including the Royal Children's Hospital, Royal Melbourne Hospital and the New Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
The property is For Sale via Public Auction on Friday 16th September at 12:30pm.
To register for forthcoming Open for Inspections, or for a discussion about the opportunity, please contact the exclusive sale and marketing agents:
+61 418 389 757
+61 452 524 985
+61 439 400 081