Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale by Public Auction on Friday 21st July at 1pm on site, this outstanding freehold investment anchored by the ASX listed Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
Key property features include:
- Centrally positioned within one of Melbourne's most valuable retail precincts
- Substantial two storey freehold of 788 sqm approx.
- Generously proportioned site of 431 sqm approx.
- Prominent dual street frontage of over 15 metres each to Prospect Hill Road and Market Place Carpark
- New 5 year leases in place to ground floor tenant, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd and first floor tenant, CIPL Ltd
- Combined rental return of $306,983 per annum approx. (as at Nov 2017)
- Future value add potential (stca)
A rare opportunity to acquire a securely leased, double fronted retail investment in a blue chip location surrounded by a variety of Australia’s largest retailers.
For further information, please contact Fitzroys.