73-79 Little Ryrie Street, Geelong
CBRE Victorian Health, Aged and Child Care, acting under instruction from Receivers and Managers KPMG, are delighted to offer for sale the Geelong Private Medical Centre.
Rarely does an offering of this calibre in the health sector publicly come to the market, mostly underpinned by an ASX listed tenant - Healthscope - Australia's second largest private hospital operator. Since its establishment in 1985, Healthscope has expanded to operate 45 hospitals and 48 medical centres across Australia, with over 18,000 employees nationally.
- Modern 4 level medical centre built circa 2010, plus attractive
- Building area of 4,937sqm net* consisting consulting tenancies, general practice and administration offices, plus ground level cafA© and 174* car spaces (all but 18 spaces are within basement)
- Various medical tenants underpinned by major occupier being ASX listed Healthscope Operations, plus car park operator
- Potential fully leased net income $2,100,000 p.a*
- Linked to adjoining Geelong Private Hospital via air bridge, with precinct further supported by Barwon Health Geelong Hospital
- Central Geelong CBD location surrounded by vast retail, entertainment and dining amenity, close to Geelong foreshore, train station and Deakin University
Final stages Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 9th February 2017.
+61 422 764 137
+61 425 760 712
+61 418 389 757
+61 438 371 172