Shop Area: 46sqm Be on the front line and get ready for summer! Join the big name tenants on The Corso and enjoy the masses that flock to Manly, the entertainment hub of the Northern Beaches.
* On its day this is the highest foot trafficked retail strip in the country
* The busiest part of The Corso
* 100 Amp 3 phase power
* Wide fish bowl style glass perimeter
* On the busy sunny side of The Corso
* Huge signage potential
* Access to grease trap and ventilation for cooking
* Situated next door to the busiest Hungry Jacks on The Northern Beaches
* Close to Ferries, Busses and multiple council parking stations
* Outgoings: $28,122 approx.
* For Lease: $95,000 + GST Net.
In addition to the passing trade stemming from Manly Beach and Manly Wharf, retailers will also benefit from having great exposure to the masses of passing pedestrian traffic made up of residents, students, professionals and a large number of tourists.
Manly has a proven track record as a retail hot spot having attracted big named national retailers amongst popular local businesses creating an eclectic mix of businesses. There is Hungry Jacks, Ribs and Rumps, Copenhagen, Ben and Jerrys, Max Brenners, Crinites , Papai Chulo, Hugos, Bavarian Beer Café, Surfection, Quicksilver, Surf Dive and Ski, O'Neil and Cotton On to name a few!
On the The Manly Corso, the most sort after retail strip on Sydney's Northern Beaches. This major tourist destination is a large draw card for people all over the world and domestically. You will not only benefit from passing pedestrian traffic, but also the spill over from surrounding retailers. Profit from the Peninsula - approx 120 meters from Manly Beach and 300 meters from Manly Wharf.
** All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only **