43 Nariel Street is situated approximately 4 kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD, in the tightly held, near city suburb of Albion. This popular location offers direct and easy access to the Albion Fiveways, Sandgate Road, ICB and Abbotsford Road providing excellent access to Newstead, Fortitude Valley and the CBD. The suburb itself has been ear-marked for conversion to a higher and better use and has seen significant residential and retail development nearby in recent times.
Features of the property include:
• Rare 235sqm* freestanding office building on a unique corner site
• Located prominently on the corner of Nariel and Jobson Street
• Modern external façade that presents to a corporate standard
• 235sqm* of quality office accommodation located over one level
• Extensive internal fit-out ideal for a range of high end users
• Combination of open plan and private office accommodation
• Existing reception area, quality boardroom and kitchenette area
• Potential for showroom conversion or retail purposes (subject to council approval)
• Approximately five dedicated car parks and ample on street
• Holding income until September 2017
Expressions of Interest closing 06/07/2017 at 4.00PM. For more information on this rare offering, please contact the exclusive marketing agents Gibson Leembruggen or Shaun Canniffe from JLL.