Colliers International is pleased to offer via Expressions of Interest, a high-profile, “AAA” retail investment opportunity in Hoxton Park, one of the fastest growing suburbs in Sydney’s South West. The property presents a great opportunity to re-position and unlock hidden values.
650-652 Hoxton Park Road, Hoxton Park offers a Hungry Jack's Restaurant, Shell Service Station with Coles Convenience Store and a Coles Express Coin Operated Car wash.
Investment Highlights Include:
- Net income of $782,063.42 as of 1 November 2017
- Fantastic re-position and value-add opportunity through lease negotiation for further rental growth or subdivision to sell smaller lots (STCA)
- Net lease structures to Hungry Jacks and partial net lease to Shell and Coles car wash
- Huge 227 metre exposure to busy intersection on the corner of Cowpasture Road and Hoxton Park Road
- Within 500 metres of the M7 Motorway
- Strategic corner position which will benefit from surrounding infrastructure such as the future Badgery's Creek Airport
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 16 November 2017 at 2pm (AEDT)
For more information,
please contact the exclusive selling agents: Nick Estephen 0488 748 186 Harry Bui 0418 477 888 CPF