Built in 1956, the original residence which is currently zoned for 'Local Business' has been operating as 'John K Tailoring' for the past 20+ years. In 2003, with all necessary council consent and approvals, the 2 bedroom unit was added to the original home. Situated on a large allotment of 667m2*, this property offers great scope for renovation or redevelopment (STCC).
Ideally positioned in this tightly held, high profile location, 264a Magill Road presents an excellent opportunity to a business owner to operate their business at the front of the property whilst living in the rear 2 bedroom unit.
Just over 1km* to the cosmopolitan food, fashion and entertainment paradise of The Parade, Norwood and within 4km* of the CBD.
Do not miss this opportunity.
Residential Unit Features:
* Extension built in 2003 with Council Approval
* 2 generous sized bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Modern open plan living and kitchen
* Storage shed/garage with room for 12 cars
* Excellent exposure to passing traffic
* Land Area: 667m2*
* Frontage: 15.51m*
* Depth: 43m*
* Building Area: 200m2
* Council: Burnside
* Zoning: Local Business
* Development Zone: Commercial
* Tenure Type: Vacant Possession
* Building: Whole
* Huge electricity savings: 20 x 5 kilowatt solar panels
Goods and Services Tax
The Owners are registered for GST therefore GST is payable on purchase.
Contact Romualdo Cicchiello on 0412 710 348.
RLA 231015 / RLA 61345