Colliers International are pleased to offer for sale Lavington Square Shopping Centre, a dominant sub regional shopping centre located in Albury, one of NSW’s strongest regional cities.
Anchored by the only Big W in the trade area, a strong performing Woolworths and supported by mini majors including Best and Less, The Reject Shop, Rivers and ANZ Bank, the established Centre boasts exceptional trading performance with speciality sales exceeding Urbis benchmarks by more than 8%.
Key features of the Centre include:
- Fully leased NOI of $4.78m p.a*
- Strong performing Woolworths supermarket
- The Centre comprises 20,468m²* of GLA
- Anchored by the only Big W in the trade area
- Total Centre MAT of $121m p.a.^^
- Total Trade Area of 55,390^
Lavington Square Shopping Centre is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 2pm (AEDT).
^Urbis Trade Area Report
^^GST inclusive and includes all tenants trading to August 2017