An urban oasis that never sleeps. Moody, seductive and always surprising. Midnight presents Braddon's most contemporary fusion of sights, sounds and textures to stimulate every sense, at any hour. North. South. East. West. Canberra is in the midst of an unparalleled transformation. Midnight embodies this urban metamorphosis like no other, driven by the stunning architectural vision of Fender Katsalidis Architects, the same creative minds behind the
globally-acclaimed NewActon precinct. Midnight stands tall as a single address. View further and it reveals a breathtaking duality.
Available for purchase are 14 ground floor commercial units ranging from 37sqm* to 275sqm* with numerous permitted uses including business agency, educational establishment, financial establishment, personal services, public agency, health facility, office and restaurant.
- Commercial tenancies from 43sqm* to 243sqm*
- Access from Northbourne Avenue, Elouera Street and Mort Street
- Grease trap provisions for food operators
- Substantial basement car parking
- Adjacent to the Elouera Street light rail stop
Contact Raine and Horne Commercial for further information.