Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime retail freehold, ideally situated within one of Melbourne's most sought after suburban locations with significant development potential at 473 Victoria Street, Abbotsford.
Benefiting from the continued growth throughout Melbourne this premium freehold opportunity is ideally placed to take advantage of the continued growth of the local population.
Key attributes of this outstanding property include:
- A prime retail freehold with a 10.53m* frontage
- Valuable landholding of 297sqm* with rear laneway access
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Large open plan showroom with multiple use options
- Fantastic high density development potential (STCA)
- Ideally situated on the iconic Victoria Street, Abbotsford only 2.5km* from the CBD
- Surrounded by an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity
- Situated in the heart of a thriving iconic Asian culinary precinct
- Trams operate directly in front of the property providing CBD access and only 800 metres* from North Richmond Train Station
- Vacant possession
This retail freehold ideally suits owner occupiers, investors or forward-thinking developers a-like, providing a rare opportunity to secure a boutique city fringe landholding. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this exceptional property.
473 Victoria Street, Abbotsford is for Immediate Private Sale.
To discuss any of these opportunities in detail, please contact the exclusive sales agents at Savills.
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Mark Stafford - 0404 401 053