169 Grafton Street represents a rare opportunity to buy and hold an income producing property with great future potential. This substantial block and tile building is on a prime site located within the city fringe and is less than 500m from Cairns Esplanade. There are 4 x 2-bedroom 1-bathroom units and 4 x 1 bedroom 1-bathroom units currently rented out on permanent tenancies. Within easy access of Cairns high school, Cairns medical precinct and the tourist accommodation strip the property is ideally positioned to appeal to a multitude of income streams. The well-proportioned building to land ratio enables ease of access with 10 car parking spaces, refuse area and Gardens. Both the 1 and 2-bedroom units are spacious with plenty of storage, high ceilings and natural light.
- 1,011 SQM BLOCK. APPROX 656 SQM UNDER ROOF
- FREEHOLD - 4 x 2 BEDROOM UNITS and 4 X 1 BEDROOM UNITS
- ZONED TOURIST and ACCOMODATION
- CURRENTLY TENANTED ON STRONG LEASES, INCOME EARNING, BUY and HOLD
- LESS THAN 500M TO CAIRNS ESPLANADE
- CLOSE TO ALL MEDICAL FACILITIES, CAIRNS HIGH SCHOOL, ST MONICAS CATHEDRAL, WALK TO CAIRNS CBD